Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hebrews 10:25

Seeing a lot of post the last couple days calling out today's church being so judgmental...which I do not disagree with!! But the comments under this post is what has me worried!! Many say they haven't been to church or have no desire to go to church because of hypocritical people in the church.
How many judgmental people are at your work? Do you still go to work every day? Most cases 40 or more hours per week and you are there faithfully!! Going to church with judgmental people usually is only about 6-9 hours per week!!
The Bible tells us in Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together......
**Whether the church meets in a building that's designated as the church building or meets in someone's home it's still assembling yourself together.** and we should not forsake it!!
What if God looked at you with the same attitude? Look at that hypocrite over there, I'm not going where they go to church at!! I'm not gonna be at their workplace....I'm not gonna hang out at the mall with them, I'm not gonna go to their family functions, I'm not gonna watch over them!! Why? Cause they are hypocrites!!!
To be honest I'm sure He could look down on most of us, if not all of us and say....what a hypocrite!! But He doesn't!! He looks down with mercy and says I'm going to give you another chance because I love you!!
You think you too good (Holy) to be in church with hypocrites??
Isaiah 65:5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
(NLT) Yet they say to each other, 'Don't come too close or you will defile me! I am holier than you!' These people are a stench in my nostrils, an acrid smell that never goes away.
Btw: I'd rather be in a house of hypocrites worshiping God than to be sitting at home complaining about this church and that church being filled with hypocrites.

No comments:

Post a Comment