Monday, December 23, 2013

"BELIEVE"

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

All things possible is not for everyone, it's to only those that believe.

Follow every major move of God in the Bible, It took place because someone had the courage to BELIEVE.
     Abraham Believed = Isaac was born in a barren womb!
     Moses  Believed   = Egypt became nothing in his eyes!
     Joshua  Believed  = The walls of Jericho came down!
     David Believed     = Cut the head off a giant that defied the armies of Israel!
     Elijah  Believed     =Fire fell from Heaven!
     Daniel  Believed    =Was able to sleep in a den full of lions!
 
Paul Believed.....He believed so greatly that he wrote these words.........2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

I don't know what you are facing, I don't have the details of the giant problem that may be standing in front of you and staring you back in the face.
I can tell you with great confidence that God is able....
Ephesians 3:20 
 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

No comments:

Post a Comment