Saturday, December 28, 2013

"Giving God the Glory"

"Giving God the Glory"
Devil you've tried to destroy me but I'm still giving God the Glory! You've tried to Kill me but I'm still giving God the Glory! I am announcing today, through the Glory of God you are a defeated foe, I will not quit, I will not surrender ,I will endure, I will press on! You've tried to steal my Joy and I'm still Giving God the Glory, you've tried to destroy my health and I'm still giving God the Glory, you've tried to disrupt my peace but I'm still giving God the Glory!!!! I'm not going to lose this battle I'm not going to give up this fight i will be victorious for He is the Glory He is the lifter of mine head, I will walk out of this Valley, I'll lift mine hands I'll praise the Lord, my weeping may endure for the night but my Joy comes in the morning I'm more than a conquer through Christ and He deserves the Glory!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment