Saturday, December 28, 2013

"Through it all"

"Through it all"
You may have to sing through tear stained eyes....... You may have to sing through pain and suffering......You may have to sing through some dark clouds........You may have to sing through some times of question.....But keep on singing… Keep on praising… Keep on worshipping… Like Paul and Silas, you'll find the earth shaking and prison doors of fear and doubt swinging open to liberate you in the Spirit of God. JESUS THE SUPREME EXAMPLE Matthew 26:30 “AND WHEN THEY HAD SUNG A HYMN, THEY WENT OUT INTO THE MOUNT OF OLIVES.” Of all the examples we could point to for encouragement not to stop singing our song, the supreme example has to be Christ. ... He never stopped singing. In the garden, in the shadow of the cross He sings, “Not my will but thine be done.” They pluck His beard, they rejected Him and beat Him and nailed Him to a cross, and the devil thought he had silenced the song, but from the cross He sings, “Father, Forgive them, for they know not what they do.” He dies on the cross… He is buried and the tomb is sealed… The devil thinks he has silenced His song. But on the third day the tomb burst open with Jesus robed in splendor and He's singing, “Ain't no grave gonna hold my body down.” He said, “Devil...you can't have my song, and I'm gonna give this song to my children, and you can't have their song either. And because Jesus never stopped singing, He gave us a song that we never have to stop singing. And one day we will join the heavenly host and sing a song the angels cannot sing… “Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment